One Faith, One Family
2015 Bishop's Annual Appeal Videos
APPEAL COMMITTEE 2015
Msgr. Edwin Creary – Chairman
Bishop J. Terry Steib, SVD
Deacon Jeff Drzycimski
Fr. Patrick Gallagher
Fr. Russ Harbaugh
Deacon Bill Davis
Fr. Jose Cruz
Fr. Dennis Schenkel
Lee Miller III
Through our diocesan ministries, largely supported by our Bishop's Appeal, we can reach so many more people than any one parish or any one individual could on their own.
Revenue generated via the Bishop's Annual Appeal funds both immediate and long-term needs of the diocese. Many ministries and services are currently assisted by the appeal.
Where and how your gifts to the Bishop's Annual Appeal are used:
- Parish Religious Education for children from grades 1-8 and the administration expenses of the Catholic Schools;
- Youth and Young Adult programs designed to engage teenagers, college students and young adult parishioners;
- Education of seminarians and deacons;
- Family and NFP ministries help to build a solid faith foundation resulting in healthy marriages and families;
- Adult Spiritual Formation including the RCIA, Divorce and Grief support ministries;
- Evangelization to share the word of God with Catholics who want to return to their faith home;
- Our Lady Queen of Peace Retreat Center, a place for reflection and contemplation of our divine creator;
- Prison Ministry brings Christ to people in need of God's mercy;
- Villa Vianney for priests in retirement;
- Catholic Cemeteries, a final resting place on hallowed ground where we await resurrection.
People throughout West Tennessee rely on the Catholic Church for help and assistance. The services and ministries sponsored by the Diocese of Memphis provide the means necessary for those who need help in so many ways. The diocese provides ways for people to get back on their feet, or have the quality education needed for a better future for their children, or the training necessary for building stronger faith communities, or the formation required for preparing strong leadership in our clergy, young people and laity alike.
Pledging over ten months may eliminate any burden to your budget and still allow you to increase your support.
|Total Pledged||5 Monthly Payments||10 Monthly Payments|