The mission of Women’s Morning of Spirituality in Memphis is to foster a deep love for the Catholic faith which springs from answering the call of Jesus to “Bring the women to me” by celebrating the Sacraments of the Church, praising God through music, offering opportunities for continued growth, and encountering the living Christ in each other.
- To bring women closer to Christ through a Women’s Morning of Spirituality in order to nurture them and build the body of Christ.
- To provide a feminine and authentic Catholic presence to the women of Memphis.
- To encourage continued personal spiritual growth through prayer and participation in existing avenues of faith and spiritual development within the Diocese of Memphis.
- To build up the Diocesan family of faith.
- To support Catholic women in their daily lives to transform society.
- To help women to grow in their realization of their dignity as Catholic women.
- To witness that we are not alone in the struggles of our daily lives.
This year the 2019 WMOS will be held on February 23rd, 2019 at Church of the Incarnation in Collierville from 8:15 a.m.. to 1:30 p.m. with a Continental Breakfast that begins at 7:15am