Career Opportunities for Excellent
In Memphis’ Catholic Schools
The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Memphis, in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, are committed to quality education, in an environment of spiritual, intellectual, and moral formation, in which faith, culture and life are brought into harmony.
We are a family of schools that are vibrantly Catholic and academically rigorous. Our schools are accredited by the Advanc-ED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Parish elementary schools provide a high-quality Catholic school education for students who attend the parish church as well as students from outside the parish.
- The Jubilee Schools, known nationally as the “Miracle in Memphis,” provide need-based scholarships in order to serve students and families who couldn’t otherwise afford a high-quality Catholic school education and also serve those who do not need financial assistance.
- Our diocesan and parish high schools serve children of all faiths and socio-economic backgrounds, providing a college-prep curriculum and need-based scholarships.
- Independent schools also serve students of all faiths and socio-economic backgrounds and offer a rigorous, college-prep curriculum.
We seek educators who value…
- The integration of Gospel virtues into the life of the school and of the classroom.
- High expectations for all students.
- Teaching as a ministry.
- Care for all students as children of God, and dedication to meeting each student’s needs.
- Quality instruction, collaboration with colleagues, and on-going professional development rooted in current best practices.
- Holding hands with parents in the Christian formation of their child(ren).
What we offer:
- Mission-driven, joyful, respectful working environments.
- Local school leadership dedicated to academic excellence in the Catholic tradition.
- Ongoing opportunities for professional and spiritual growth.
- Team approach to supporting each student.
- Comprehensive compensation package including health and retirement benefits.
Catholic Schools: Educating our youth in truth for the honor and glory of God and the salvation of souls.